IBC produces a number of written reports that provide its clients with coverage of a wide range of international trade, economic and investment issues. These include:
- Washington International Business Report® (WIBR) – A monthly newsletter service highlighting major U.S. government policies, initiatives and regulatory developments affecting trade and investment. View Sample
- Who’s Who – Reporting on U.S. government, embassy and international organization personnel changes.
- International Issues Update – A weekly report prepared by IBC staff highlighting and summarizing global policy development involving the U.S. Congress, the Executive Branch, and international organizations. The IIU includes listings of new legislation, Federal Register notices affecting international businesses, and a look at major events and bilateral visits in the week ahead. View Sample
- Intelligence Bulletins – Periodic reports which provide in-depth analyses of important international trade and investment developments. View Sample
- International Business Meeting Calendar – Updated listing of upcoming bilateral and multilateral meetings affecting international trade and investment. View Sample