IBC provides a range of tailored government relations services on issues affecting corporate profitability, operations, and strategic planning. We are committed to making our clients’ individual priorities our top objective. Our expert international government relations staff is always available at the other end of the phone ready to assist our clients in these areas and more:
- Client advocacy before the government and international organizations.
- Strategic planning to enhance competitiveness in individual countries or worldwide.
- Political risk and assessment analysis.
- Representing client priorities in regional, bilateral and multilateral trade negotiations, trade agreement enforcement, and trade policy development
- Tracking development of U.S. and foreign government policies and regulations.
- Assist our clients in bilateral and multilateral programs designed to support international trade, investment, and economic development around the globe.