Phone: (202) 872-8181
Fax: (202) 872-8696
International Business-Government Counsellors, Inc. (IBC)
818 Connecticut Avenue, NW, 12th Floor
Washington, DC 20006-2702
Each term, spring, summer, and fall, IBC looks for two to three bright, self-motivated students for our internship program. To learn more about our Internship program please Click Here.
IBC PROGRAM ASSISTANT
IBC is seeking to fill a Program Assistant role to provide administrative support for meeting programs and communications with clients. Our ideal candidate works well in a fast paced environment, is flexible and has excellent attention for details.
- Event planning through drafting invitations, RSVP tracking, material preparation and post event wrap-up
- Managing mailings
- Database entry
- Attending luncheons and interacting with clients
- Occasional local trips with the program staff and attendees
- Bachelor’s degree; past experience in political science, economics, or communication is preferred
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Good computer and organizational skills
- Good interpersonal communications skills
- Health & Dental insurance
- Generous vacation and holiday leave
- Conveniently located at Farragut Square metro stations
- Free gym access in our building
- Retirement plan eligibility
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.