Phone: (202) 872-8181
Fax: (202) 872-8696
International Business-Government Counsellors, Inc. (IBC)
818 Connecticut Avenue, NW, 12th Floor
Washington, DC 20006-2702
Each term, spring, summer, and fall, IBC looks for two to three bright, self-motivated students for our internship program. To learn more about our Internship program please Click Here.
IBC DEPUTY DIRECTOR/PROGRAM ADMINISTRATOR POSITION
International Business-Government Counsellors, Inc. (IBC) is an international relations firm located in the heart of Washington, DC, serving major global companies affected by international developments and government policy.
IBC is seeking to fill a Deputy Director/Program Administrator role to coordinate meeting programs and communications with clients. Our ideal candidate works well in a fast-paced environment, is flexible and has excellent attention for details.
- Managing event invitations, participant records and follow-up
- Database entry
- Organizing and attending meetings and programs
- Occasional local trips with the program staff and attendees
- Bachelor’s degree; past experience in political science, economics, or communication is preferred
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Good computer and organizational skills
- Good interpersonal communications skills
- Generous vacation and holiday leave
- Health & Dental insurance
- Virtual office options during virus concerns
- Conveniently located at Farragut Square metro stations
- Free gym access in our building
- Retirement plan eligibility
Please email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.