IBC welcomes inquiries from qualified individuals seeking employment at IBC. IBC provides a fast-paced international affairs environment and offers excellent employee benefits. Inquiries may be sent to email@example.com.
Office Manager: Good entry-level opportunity for a college graduate looking for experience in a fast-paced international affairs organization. Around 80% of job duties are administrative and include answering phones, updating website, ordering supplies, correspondence, and other duties, as assigned. The other 20% of the time may be spent assisting with research on various international topics. Applicant must be detail oriented and have strong computer and writing skills. Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include Office Manager in the subject line of the email. Please no phone calls.